Sunday, September 12, 2010

 12.09.2010

    OK, I'm back!

For those who don’t know, two months ago I had a bicycle accident (bike vs. car) the result: a pretty bad injury, so I couldn’t ride my KTM. Even if my knee is not 100% healed I couldn’t resist and today I went for a ride.

Destinations: The Iezer lake, Retitis Peak, Pietrele Doamnei and last but not least Tihuta Pass.


This time I rode along with my cousin Robi and his Dominator.

In the morning at 6:15, I looked up to the sky to see if there are some threatening clouds, but it was only o single cloud with this sunrise effect :

 

Cold morning Mures Valley:




Robi and his Dominator:


New asphalt:


On our way to the Calmani National Park:

Robi:
Me:



Dominator wash :P

Heading to the Iezer Lake:


Some Rally Raid(I forgot that I have problems with my leg):


Nice places:


Arrived to the lake:







Robi happy and proud biker:
The road:

Landscape:
Sulfur mine:
Eating:
Biker lunch - baked beans, bread and of course served on a map  :))

The next  pics were shot with my phone (sorry about the quality)

Pietrele Doamnei:
Tihuta pass:
Dracula Hotel:

Responses to "Calimani and Rarau-Giumalau"

Write a comment

All content of this blog is protected by Copyright. Images may not be reproduces and published without the pesmision of the author acording to law.