Tuesday, June 15, 2010

11-13.06.2010



After riding trough the Transalpina , I arrived to Brezoi where the Romanian KTM owners meet.



I went alone so I knew some guys only from the KTM forum, but that wasn’t a problem because I made a lot of friends, everybody was kind and sociable.































In the evening there was a fire, we had a good time telling stories, while drinking something.



Next day we went on a track in the mountains which leads to the Transalpina, it was a great ride in some spectacular places.

















Back to the the camp.

The guys who made this great meet(free for all):



We got some dogs too:

Next generation:



In the evening there was some contest : slow riding, spiking etc.





I managed to win some slow riding contest, when my bike had a clutch failure so I must retreat. I checked out with the help of some guys and I realized that my custom made aluminium part in the clutch receiver it was not a good idea.



Thanx Spionutz





We watched some trips on a projector:

On that evening we fixed the problem , but on the next morning when I leaved the camp the problem reappeared, the cemented glue didn’t resist, so I ride home with no clutch, it was a real experience.



I say thanks for the guys who made this meet possible, the sponsors, the guys who helped me and for all the guys I met there for having a great time together.





I hope we meet next year!



Responses to "KTMeet 2010"

Write a comment

All content of this blog is protected by Copyright. Images may not be reproduces and published without the pesmision of the author acording to law.