Friday, December 18, 2009

2009.04.26

Sunday afternoon...boredom...busy fiends, just sitting and thinking what to do, then I remeber that I own a bike that is famous for its excellent off road qualities.
Let's give it a try, destination Scaunul Domnului on a forest road.

Scaunul Domnului (Chair of the Lord)


Forest road




I forgot to charge my camera battery so the next pictures are made with my phone :P





On the forest road I didn't had any difficulties but when arrived on the platform I had to quit because there were some huge rocks and I was alone, no mobile phone signal and a 200 kg bike.






Ididn't make it to the top, but it was a great escape.

Responses to "Scaunul Domnului alone - off road"

Write a comment

All content of this blog is protected by Copyright. Images may not be reproduces and published without the pesmision of the author acording to law.